Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sandra Day O'Connor

I am taking a 7 week photography class at the Art Institute of Phoenix, and today the class met at the Heard Museum to take pictures. While I was wandering around taking pictures, my teacher walked up to me and asked me, "do you know who Sandra Day O'Connor is?" and I replied with, "yeah, my school?" Not realizing that she was talking about the actual person. She pointed out to me that Sandra Day O'Connor was signing books right behind me, so I managed to get a few pictures of her. She is an extremely nice person!




3 comments:

  1. I think I would have liked meeting her and getting a book signed. She looks so genuine in your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! Did you tell her you went to the high school named after her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, I did! She was asking me how the history/government focus was going, and I had no idea...haha. Apparently my school is supposed to be a history and government "major" school, but I haven't noticed anything different.

    ReplyDelete